Groups and Associations
Auto Group and Home Insurance Program for your employees
With over 15 years experience, GPL specializes in the administration of group insurance plans for employees. Your company, association or social club has more than 250 employees? You could offer them additional marginal benefit and at no charge. With the creation of nearly 40 groups, a renewal rate of 92% and a rate of satisfaction after a claim of 97%, you can count on our efficient and dedicated team to develop a partnership with your company.
Strength in numbers
With our negotiating power with the insurer and the strength of your group, you benefit from economies of scale while enjoying freedom of choice and a product tailored to your specific needs.
A group insurance plan offers numerous benefits:
- Discount of 10% to 20% exclusive to the group insurance plan
- No deductible to pay up to $500
- Legal insurance
- Aladin, your home assistance program
EXCLUSIVE TO GPL
- Reimbursement of up to $100 of adjuster fees to determine the amount of the claim
- Replacement cost without obligation to replace the property for the first $1,000
- $15,000 on the Water Damage Endorsement for free (if eligible)
- Pairs and sets clause to a maximum of $1,000
- Discount between 10% and 15% exclusive to the group insurance plan
- No deductible to pay up to $500 on “collision or upset” section
- No deductible to pay up to $250 on “comprehensive” section, excluding collision or upset
- PACTE program for free (car rental, protection for rented or borrowed vehicles)
The distinctive benefits with GPL assurance
- Full-time receptionist who can promptly determine the client’s needs in order to effectively transfer the call. On average, all calls are answered in less than 30 seconds.
- Several years’ experience in group insurance plans. We are creative and know the best methods regarding development and member enrollment. We define your needs in order to provide impeccable service.
- GPL assurance = Versatility. We can meet all your insurance needs in one place, regardless of the situation and the complexity of the situation.
- A team dedicated to developing new business, always on the lookout for innovations in programs.
- A team of insurance adjusters on site ready to serve our clients.
- Our relationship with the insurer, which allows us to act with full authority on the underwriting of risk.