BAA – Chairman of the Board
Mr. Proulx holds a degree in Marketing–Finances from l’École des Hautes Études Commerciales de Montréal and has been a Chartered Insurance Broker since 1985. He acts as an insurance advisor for several major financial institutions in Canada and many municipalities and para-municipal bodies.
With more than 24 years of experience in the insurance industry and close to 10 years as advisor in risk management consultation, he is the Chairman of the Board of GPL assurance inc.
Mr. Proulx began his post-degree career in the food industry in a multi-national US company in which he held several functions in management and marketing. He joined the firm in 1984 and thereafter contributed to its steady growth. His experience and knowledge acquired over the years have allowed him to be recognized as a seasoned expert in Risk Management.
Mr. Proulx developed specific expertise in:
- Risk identification for commercial, public and para-public entities
- Analysis of corporations’ financial capacity to absorb risk
- Simulation and modeling of practical and efficient insurance solutions
- Builder’s Risk and Wrap-up Liability
- Errors and Omissions Liability
- Life Sciences and Technology industries