Mr. Proulx joined the firm in 1984. After the completion of his degree in Business Administration, Mr. Proulx obtained his diploma as an Associated Insurance Broker while extending the scope of his knowledge with the successful completion of several courses at of the Insurance Institute of Canada.
Mr. Proulx held several key functions within the organization over the years. His technical knowledge and human resources management ability and team work skills were key elements in the course of mergers and acquisitions of other insurance brokerage firms. Mr. Proulx has been Executive Vice-President of GPL assurance inc. since 1990.
Mr. Proulx developed specific expertise in:
- Risk identification for commercial and industrial sectors
- Management of insurance for construction projects
- Financial analysis of the firm
- Management of the firms’ human resources
- Management of the sales team for businesses and individuals